Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Singer Rain Girlfriend Can You Guess The Singer And Song Tittle Of These Songs?

Can you guess the singer and song tittle of these songs? - singer rain girlfriend

For ten points, the appropriate and correct tilde singer

Here are parts of the song

Plan SA 1.here "and here is a Bible

2.If one door closes I hope, another opens.

3.i feel no shame, I'm proud of where I come from

4.she 'geologist SA romance novelist.

5.No body will love me better

6.feel rain on your skin

7.she dreams, they Dancin

8.I want to be on a mountain with you

9.he a girlfriend and she is so blue has

6 comments:

Gremlin7... said...

1) Carrie Underwood - Do not Forget to Remember Me
2) Lee Ann Womack - I Hope You Dance
3) Little Big Town - Wilderness
4) Shania Twain - She's Not Just a Pretty Face
5) The Pussycat Dolls - Do not Cha
6) Natasha Bedingfield - Unwritten
7) Rascal Flatts - Skin
8) Savage Garden - Truly Madly Deeply
9) Eiffel 65 - Blue

hmmfunny said...

1 Carrie Underwood fordet remember me
2 I Hope You Dance What's your name ohh man, woman, Umm, there's two men. ohh i went blank ...
3
4 Shania Twain, not just a pretty face
5
6
Beth 7sara Rascal Flatts
8 Gardan wild
9 blue



Yes, I know ....... but that is all I .. lol get's maybe a little more, I could at least three other Goton:)

♥ x0o ♥ o0x ♥ said...

Who wants to waste time?

----... said...

6. Unwritten Natelle Beddingfeild

8. Truelly Madly Deeply Savage Garden

9. Azul Eiffel65

Oh man, this is so good that I can do. I love questions like that too. Cool Coz do more of the fun.

Tony said...

Sorry, I'm just not 5th This is Pussycat Dolls Stickwitu

mikhagwo... said...

Point 6 Natasha Bedingfield "Unwritten".
Point 5 is Pussycat Dolls "Stick Wit U (I think)
The number 2 is Leeann Womack "I Hope You Dance"
No. 3, Little Big Town "Down In The Boondocks"
The number 9 is Eiffel 65 "Blue"
Rascall Flatts number 7 is "Sara"
4 is Shania Twain "Shes Not just a pretty face"
8 is Savage Garden "Truly, Madly, Deeply"
Carrie Underwood is # 1 "Crazy"

Post a Comment