Sunday, February 21, 2010

Should I Trim My Eyebrows If Im A Guy Should I Get My Hair Trimmed If Im Trying To Grow My Hair Out?

Should i get my hair trimmed if im trying to grow my hair out? - should i trim my eyebrows if im a guy

I am a man, I had long hair have .. But he cut me, now I'm back again to growth .. the front is a lil past my eyebrows are like on this page .. right at the bottom of the ear (they need to learn) on the back is more than what you think .. and in the light of a reduction in (but I'm all) because my hair starts to roll back / rightside of my head.
http://www.glogster.com/media/2/3/66/29/ ...
Geting such a thing, what was the last time .. I live in another state if I have my own room, so how can I explain, haha .. Use the form, I must, if I get long hair, it turns out like this .. best answer 10 points

1 comment:

Miss Elaina♥ said...

If you grow your hair, you have to cut every 4-6 weeks.
Otherwise, lift the blockade and prevent dry hair growth.
And if you want your hair cut and shape it, then just the image to print and show to the designer. You will be able to do so.
But if you're not on the image to print, then tell her chin hair with the face of explosions layered.
: DI hope helped!

Post a Comment