Monday, February 1, 2010

Kissing With Lip Smackers Guys, Does It Bother You When A Kiss A Girl, And She Has Chapstick/lip Gloss On?

Guys, does it bother you when a kiss a girl, and she has chapstick/lip gloss on? - kissing with lip smackers

and lip balm / lip gloss, it bothers you? How does it feel tacky or strange taste, not that bothers you? Or if she is beautiful, you're not really taste like? Or would you prefer a girl that you have nothing on their lips? I'm a girl and I use flavored Lip Smackers Watermelon but I do it when I know that I kissed a boy?

What if the girl he in you and kisses on the cheek .. would be a grave to go to get your face? lol thank you in advance for your answers.

4 comments:

bella ♥ said...

Lip Gloss be complicated, but I think Chapstick should be good. Would not it be even worse if you kiss a boy chapped and dry lips? ew

Reagan said...

IMA's daughter and not feel the kiss wen u wear lip gloss makes all slimey and gross ... Chap Stick, but it might not be so bad ...

My answer?
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index ...

Yours Truly<3 said...

hahaha my friend hates when I wear lip gloss. He does not mind lip balm. but I'm still not stop. the kiss better than a girl with chapped lips. lol now thats just gross. & & & My lip gloss feels delicious [:

Binka said...

It bothers the guys who have adopted. I suppose if you want.

Post a Comment