Friday, February 12, 2010

Religious Wedding Program Thank You Wording Does The Garter Toss Seem A Little Sexual To You?

Does the garter toss seem a little sexual to you? - religious wedding program thank you wording

I have a question the other day being a bride, was a wedding with no dancing or alcohol because of their religious values. She gave a breakdown of the receipt and was surprised to see that the launch included the league. For me it is basically like a piece of lingerie for the bride and let other people touch the underwear of his wife. I judge not to take your decision, but it is only surprising that it would be a person whose religion is strictly forbidden. I had to be removed from our host program, because it makes me a little uncomfortable. I'm not religious, is really just a personal matter. What do you think about it, you'll be surprised to see someone who is truly religiousa league at a wedding? Puritan Am I really believe that it is a little spicy for a wedding?

11 comments:

Jess the Peach (made of cute) said...

Nah, you do not puritanical different races to different people, you know?

And yes, I'd be very surprised if anyone thought that dancing and alcohol was a bad idea to start a league.

Christian lady said...

Yes, it's a little spicy, or someone whose religious beliefs means that
although no alcohol or dancing. I see
Dance as a problem, I am a devout Christian, but to dance!
Your husband or partner is not as sharp as the abolition of
Rock and throw her garter to a group of boys credit for them!
It can also be of great importance to have her husband, that part of the ceremony.
I do not know, but I agree with you, if you believe that dance and
Alcohol is bad do not you throw this league!
May God bless you and protect you.

Greatmom... said...

Depends on how you do it. I am very spiritual on, but after reading your question, I thought. If the league just above the knee and the man was not an embarrassing strip show, I think the tradition of starting the league can be done with taste and class, as the output to be branches for women.

answerma... said...

It's just a fun tradition that part of weddings for centuries. Superstition in us wants to say one way when the only person to marry another. That's what the league receiver consistent with the recipient of the flowers in the hope that to fulfill it. You need to relax and have fun.

uǝɥɔıl said...

I think the start of the league is stupid, if the bride is not a hypocrite or. It's like the scene in Sixteen Candles when the sample at Geek Underwear Molly Ringwald. It's all male sexual ego.

Nekhtet said...

Well, if the thigh, it can be a little sexual. Most brides wear just above the knee, because clothes can be so cumbersome to try to achieve, is an adventure in itself.

alexandra . said...

Well ... is a marriage. Have you noticed how friends of the happy couple decorated her car by accident?
I personally think it's a silly tradition, but I did not want to offend or anything.

Catty said...

Better than the old tradition of stout party outside the home of the bride, the marriage taking place during their marriage. Have you ever Snow White - A Tale of Terror ~ Sigourney Weaver?

Selar said...

I find it very strange time to start the league itself. Religious or not. The girl was so hypocritical.

green_la... said...

If it bothers you, let the man rather than shoot a couple of condoms into the crowd.

Old School Hero said...

What oil in the gearbox. I personally have no problem with that .. or many things that people think they are "religious values" lose too.

Post a Comment