Wednesday, February 24, 2010

How To Know If A Scorpio Is Interested How To Make A Scorpio Guy Interested To Be Friend With Me?

How to make a Scorpio guy interested to be friend with me? - how to know if a scorpio is interested

I was recently in the Scorpion, to speak, it's good for me, but I think it's an art I like it. In the past I have many friends in Scorpio, and I think I know more about certain characteristics of the sign, but I'm not sure whether you know enough. This guy is something special, because something interesting, something attractive to me. I am a Taurus, and I know that the wheel of the zodiac, not against, but I know is really important scorpion or whatever he wants, and I really want to know more, but I'm not sure if he likes me as a friend. Assuming that you have mentioned a thing as GF, but I do not know if it's your former or current GF GF. I like the loyalty and I will not, bearing in mind that it might be in a relationship,I just want to be friends with him and know him better, but I'm not sure how I want to know. Any suggestion is welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment