Saturday, January 30, 2010

Xanax And Constipation Can Long Term 2mg Daily Xanax Cause Constant Constant Constipation?

Can long term 2mg daily Xanax cause constant constant constipation? - xanax and constipation

In the long run can cause constipation daily 2mg Xanax constant constant? This is a reality of everyday life and the will. Please no stupid puns. I took prescription Xanax for anxiety and depression, or more, and such a panic for about 5 years. Partial 1/2mg. 4 times per day.

There is a real lot of abuse and never more than one days less 2-1/2mg very bad day. Any help much appreciated that the issue of congestion is very bad, and it is long and very painful. I searched the Internet but can not much, which explains what I am looking for in its entirety. Thank you in advance for any useful answer.

2 comments:

me for president! said...

I do not have xanax for the long term. What your doctor. does this mean? Well, asnwer to your question, yes, may cause long-term or short-term constipation. I understand every time the fly, which means taking a pill per flight. I constipation after pill. I therefore suggest metemucil with tons of water. But I'm not a doctor. I'm curious to know why dr. May prescribe xanax taking five consecutive years. It is strange for me.

down with the quickness said...

Yes. Everything that has the potential of the system, presses cause constipation. This is the case of Xanax. It slows peristalsis and causes constipation.

Post a Comment