Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Phone Land Line Is There A Way To Have A DVR Without A Land Phone Line?

Is there a way to have a DVR without a land phone line? - phone land line

I have the DirecTV satellite television. I have wireless at home, but I only have my phone, I have no grounding in my home phone line. I would like to Tivo or DVR, but what I need to keep a landline connection. Is there a way to refresh a connection to the Internet wirelessly or via my mobile phone to the system rather than a landline?

3 comments:

Your Answer said...

DirecTV DVR has developed a system so you can see the program guide for up to two weeks in advance to set up. For this to work, it requires that the phone line connected. But without a phone line, or lead, as we normally regular basis in the container.
Moreover, channels, without paying call or go online, you need a phone line connected. But you can apply online or by phone.
If you have additional functions that are the use of the telephone line is required, but only the. Additional features.
Your DVR functions without the phone line. I have two, is to a telephone line is not connected to the other. Both work very well.

flo said...

In the past I have TiVo and uses a USB wireless device to connect to the wireless network in my house. very good. I think I bought the USB device from Best Buy for about $ 40. Good luck!

animal72... said...

I have one and do not have phones at home. everything that I have a phone that shows that they think you want to answer your question about who want to record, yes it can and will work well. I took this last season, 24, Prison Break, CSI Las Vegas, New York and Miami.

Post a Comment