Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Headaches More Condition_symptoms Are Sinus Headaches More Common Based On A Particular Geographic Location?

Are sinus headaches more common based on a particular geographic location? - headaches more condition_symptoms

I lived in St. Louis my whole life, and not outside the region to be. I have a migraine or a sinus infection from four to six times per year due to a cold or an unusual change of weather (such as Saint-Louis). For those who have lived in several places in your life, are headaches common in certain areas, like St. Louis and less frequently in other places?

3 comments:

billy b said...

Sometimes, when changes in atmospheric pressure
U, if they feel up and down the mountains

GFISH said...

I think. If you live in the north, where the heat is used, the more I think it is more common. The specific area, I think they have air dryers, or several different allergens, etc. ..

I know someone here in the Northeast, moved to Florida and the said that since the movement had has't sinus headache or dry?

I know that sometimes makes his neck in May predisposition for breast cancer too thin. Misalignment in the neck, could enter into pressure on the nerves, the paranasal sinuses in touch.

Try this pillow to put in a better position to relieve sinus http://www.arc4life.com/site/615058/prod things ...

bittercu... said...

Yes! I had a severe chronic sinusitis, which are grown in Iowa is I need frequent visits to otolaringologist and had 5 operations to try to resolve the problems. I was miserable. Daily nosebleeds, sore throat, constant, incapacitating headache. Also nausea drainage to the stomach. My mother moved to Las Vegas, NV, when he was 11th I hate this place, but I must say that the dry weather has made an about-face in my chest! Apart from occasional headaches that I had no problems since we moved here.

Post a Comment