Monday, January 11, 2010

Hershey Pa Bed And Breakfast Looking For A Nice Farm Or Ranch W/ Bed & Breakfast In MD DE PA Or VA

Looking for a nice farm or ranch w/ bed & breakfast in MD DE PA or VA - hershey pa bed and breakfast

I lived in a beautiful bed and breakfast only on a ranch and visited pages (museums, Hershey Park, barn, etc..) I want to find another on asummer destination. I do not want in a resort in "".... I would like to stay in an authentic ranch or farm with plants and animals and keep everything, but I have no idea where to start looking. Relax and stay in the country for a few days .... Suggestions? any help appreciated.

1 comment:

Brother Otter said...

A good start would be Bed and Breakfast Directory. Many B & B are the types of specialized Web sites - such as historic houses, farms, old mills for grain, etc., and they are numerous in the country.

Post a Comment